Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GeekyPad’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GeekyPad at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GeekyPad’s web site are provided “as is”. Online Diary makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GeekyPad does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GeekyPad or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Online Diary’s Internet site, even if GeekyPad or a GeekyPad authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Online Diary’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GeekyPad does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GeekyPad may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GeekyPad does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GeekyPad has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GeekyPad of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
1. General Information
The privacy of our visitors to is important to us.
We recognize the importance of your privacy and we have detailed the type of personal information we receive and collect when you use/visit GeekyPad. Details on how we safeguard your information is also mentioned. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
2. Log Files
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (Internet Protocl) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as AOL), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and the pages you visited throughout our site.
We also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for Geotargeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited .
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in third party security programs such as Norton Internet Security. Not that this can affect the ability to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
4. Comment Policy
As the owner of this site, we reserve the right to remove your comment if we believe that it is offensive/inappropriate to our readers. We hold the right to contact you via email regarding a comment you made on this website.
Your email address will be stored on our servers when you leave a comment on this blog, but it will not be revealed to others.
5. Disclosure Policy
This site relies upon online advertising programs for generating revenue. Opinions and views expressed on this site are purely personal and honest. Content is not meant to be offensive/illegal.
No related posts.